When the waves are on, look out for Jimmy to be among the top contenders.
Multi discipline Molokai 2 Oahu World Champion and World Record Holder, James Casey, is a Sydney based athlete and coach who has created a name for himself in the stand up paddle and foiling scene. Longer downwind races is where Jimmy’s passion lies, with back to back Molokai 2 Oahu wins and a Guinness World Record 213km downwind foil.
His love for the sport of SUP and Foil has led him to design his own online coaching community, the Coach Casey Club. Whether it be learning to downwind, wing or surf foil or push your SUP racing and SUP surfing to the next level the Coach Casey Club is for anyone with internet access, meaning no matter where you are you can get coaching from Jimmy, the best foiler in the world.
James and his mates also started a new foil company, Code Foils. Winning Molokai 2 Oahu on his Code Foil was a great way to kick start the brand, it seems the company has a bright future.
James is continuing to grow the Coach Casey Club, run local foil camps, bring more of the Foil and SUP camps overseas and compete at the major Foil events.
- SUP Foil Molokai 2 Oahu World Champion and Record Holder 2023
- Guinness World Record Holder – Furthest Distance on Foil in 12 hours – 213km
- Unlimited SUP Molokai 2 Oahu World Champion 2019
- Paddle Imua SUP Foil Champion 2023
- Line Honours 20 Beaches 2022
- 1st place West Coast Downwinder 2022
- Line Honours Great Barrier Reef ocean challenge 2022
- Foil for the Fires 2020 – 100km
- 12 Towers Beach Race Champion 2021
- 2 x King of the Cut Champion 2018/2019 and Record Holder
- 8 x Australian SUP Champion 2016/2018/2019/2022
- The Doctor SUP Champion SUP 2017/2018 and Record Holder
- Olukai SUP Champion 2017
- APP World Tour SUP Surf Runner Up 2016
- Runner Up Sunset Beach Pro 2016